Vendor: KartCenter Sp. z o.o.
street Stanisława Lema 4A/1, 80-126 Gdańsk NIP: 9571088613
Contact with the Seller can be obtained:
By phone: +48 692 277 978 (call cost according to the operator’s tariff).
Using the email address: email@example.com
- Regulations – these rules of the online store.
- Online store – Internet service at https://kartcenter.pl/kup-online/, through which the Seller offers sales of products and services online.
- Seller – the entity providing sales services through the Online Store under the terms of these Regulations.
- Business Days – one day from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- Customer – a natural person, legal entity or organizational unit without legal personality but having the capacity to perform legal acts, who, under the terms of these Regulations, makes an Order in the Online Store.
- Object of transaction – Goods listed and described on the website of the Online Store.
- Goods – a movable item, presented in the Online Store, to which the Sales Agreement applies.
- Sales Contract – a contract for the sale of Goods, as defined by the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer, using the Store’s website.
- Order – a declaration of will of the Customer specifying unambiguously the type and quantity of Goods, aiming directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- Civil Code – the law of April 23, 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended).
2 General principles
These Regulations set out the rules for the use of the Online Store available at https://kartcenter.pl/kup-online/.
As a condition for placing an Order in the Online Store by the Customer, it is necessary for the Customer to read these terms and conditions and accept their provisions at the time of processing the Order.
The Seller conducts retail sales through the Online Store.
Information about the Goods is posted by the Seller on the Online Store. All Goods offered in the Online Store are brand new, originally packaged, free from physical and legal defects and have been legally introduced into the Polish market.
To place an Order on the Online Store, the Customer must meet the following technical requirements, necessary for cooperation with the teleinformation system used by the Seller:
- Have an electronic mail (e-mail) account.
- Have a computer, smartphone or tablet with an operating system: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux or Android.
- Have a web browser of the following version or higher installed: Internet Explorer – version 9, Chrome – version 46, Safari – version 8, Firefox – version 41, Opera – version 32.
The Customer is obliged to use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the law and good morals, taking into account respect for personal rights and copyrights, property rights and intellectual property of the Seller and third parties.
The customer is obliged not to provide content prohibited by law.
- All prices shown in the Online Store are gross prices in Polish zloty (include all applicable taxes).
- Delivery costs in the amount indicated in §6 for the method of delivery chosen by the Customer – if there is such a choice when ordering – should be added to the price of the Goods.
4 Placing orders
- Orders are accepted by the Seller through the Online Store.
- Orders can be placed on the Online Store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
- Placing an Order involves filling out an order form on the Online Store.
- The order is effective if the Customer correctly fills out the order form and correctly provides contact information: the exact e-mail address to which the Order is to be sent, as well as the telephone number and e-mail address.
- In the event that the data provided is not complete, the Seller will contact the customer. If contact with the Customer is not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order.
- The customer receives a fiscal receipt in the process of placing the order. The document will be sent with the shipment or will be sent to the Customer’s e-mail address provided in the Order.
- Once the Customer has placed a successful Order, he will receive an automatic response from the store confirming receipt of the Order.
- Completion of the Order begins after payment by the Customer.
- In case of shortage of the ordered Goods in the warehouse, the Seller will inform the Customer about this fact and the associated increase in the processing time of the Order immediately, within 48 hours at the latest.
- The sales contract is concluded in the Polish language.
- The online store conducts sales on the territory of Poland.
- The purchased voucher can be redeemed at the facility selected during the order. Once payment has been made, it is not possible to change the object on which the voucher is to be used.
- The voucher includes the opportunity to drive a go-kart for the time specified on the voucher.
- The voucher purchased is a quota for a specific number of rides included in the package.
- The voucher redemption period is one calendar year from the date of purchase.
- The customer can use the purchased product after contacting the track reception in advance.
- The voucher is delivered in PDF form to the indicated email address.
5 Methods of payment for the Order
The Seller shall make available to the Customer the following methods of payment for the Sales Agreement
- Instant payments https://www.przelewy24.pl/ – e-transfers, Blik.
6 Cost, methods and time of delivery
- The order is shipped to the address indicated in the order form. The customer will be informed immediately if the order form is incorrectly filled out, which prevents or may delay shipment.
- The seller provides the customer with the following delivery methods:
- Personal collection at the company’s headquarters
- The total lead time is a maximum of 14 days from the day the customer places the order, however, the Online Store makes every effort to process orders as quickly as possible.
- The customer is charged with the cost of delivery:
- Personal collection – PLN 0
- PDF (sent by e-mail) – PLN 0
- InPost Courier 18 zł
- InPost Parcel Machine 16 zł
7. withdrawal from the contract
- A customer who has concluded a remote contract may withdraw from the contract within 5 calendar days without giving any reason, in which case the amount will be returned to the customer’s virtual wallet in the Apex Timing system.
- To meet this deadline it is sufficient to send the statement before its expiration to the address of the Seller.
- The customer is obliged to immediately, no later than within 5 calendar days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract, return the goods to the seller or destroy the invalid voucher (if it is in PDF form)
- To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send back the Goods before its expiration. The Customer may return the Goods to the Seller’s address.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the customer is refunded all funds received from him to the virtual wallet of the customer Apex Timing (no later than within 5 calendar days).
- The customer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the Goods resulting from the use of the Goods beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
- The purchased voucher cannot be cashed in at the track. It is for use at a designated time on a designated track of the customer’s choice.
- The purchased voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If the voucher is not used in full, it is not possible to exchange part of it for cash.
8 Complaint procedure
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with Goods without defects.
- The basis and scope of the Seller’s liability to the Customer are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular the Civil Code.
- The Seller shall be liable to the Customer who is a consumer if the Goods have a physical or legal defect.
- Complaints may be filed by the Customer, for example:
- In writing to the Seller’s mailing address: KartCenter Sp. z o.o., Galeria Morena, Parking -2 ul. Schuberta 102A , 80-172 Gdańsk
- In electronic form, by e-mail, to the Seller’s address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is recommended that the customer provide the following data in the description of the complaint:
- Email address.
- Date of order.
- The subject of the complaint, indicating the request.
- Any circumstances justifying the complaint.
- The customer will be informed of the resolution of the complaint by e-mail or postal mail.
- When submitting a complaint, the advertised product must be delivered to the Seller together with the claim.
- If, due to the nature of the product, delivery by the Customer would be excessively difficult, the Customer is obliged to make the product available to the Seller at the place where the product is located.
- The Seller will respond to the Customer’s complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. Failure of the Seller to respond within the above period means that the Seller has recognized the complaint as justified.
- If the complaint is resolved in favor of the Customer, the Seller will repair or replace the advertised goods with new, full-value goods or refund the value of the purchased Goods.
9 Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and claims
- A customer who is a consumer has, among other things, the following options for using out-of-court means of handling complaints and pursuing claims, including:
- The customer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court with a request to resolve a dispute arising from the concluded sales contract operating at the Trade Inspection.
- The Customer is entitled to request mediation proceedings for an amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Seller to the provincial inspector of the Commercial Inspection.
- The Customer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between the Customer and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a district (city) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (such as the Federation of Consumers, the Association of Polish Consumers). Advice is provided by the Consumer Federation at the toll-free consumer hotline number 800 007 707 and via email: email@example.com
- The customer can submit his/her complaint through the EU ODR online platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
10. final provisions
- The customer using the online store accepts these terms and conditions.
- By making a reservation, the customer agrees that upon cancellation (up to 5 business days), the amount will be refunded to the customer’s virtual wallet on the Apex Timing service.
- When a reservation is canceled in less than 5 business days, the customer agrees that their funds will be transferred to the reservation – they will not be refunded.
- A prepaid reservation that has not been canceled by the specified date will automatically be settled with the funds paid. The funds are not returned to the Participant’s account due to the costs incurred by the Organizer made to properly execute the agreement.
- Orders placed by the Customer prior to the effective date of the amendments to the Regulations will be processed in accordance with the existing provisions of the Regulations.
- Matters not covered by these Regulations shall be governed by generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: Civil Code, Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means, Act on Consumer Rights and other relevant provisions of commonly binding law.
- Disputes arising from the application of these Terms and Conditions and in connection with the performance of contracts concluded between the Seller and the Customers will be considered by the competent court according to the provisions of the material and local jurisdiction in accordance with the Civil Procedure Code Act of 17.11.1964.
- The administrator of personal data processed in connection with the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations is the Seller. Personal data is processed only for the purpose of invoicing, billing or financial reporting. Provision of personal data is voluntary. Any person whose personal data is processed by the Seller has the right to inspect its content and the right to update and correct it.