Karting is the first step in the career path of every professional racing driver. This sport can turn out to be a great fun for your children and a hobby. It can also become a way of life. KartCenter Karting Academy was created with this in mind, for improving children’s and adults’ skills. Everything under the supervision of an experienced trainer.
Michał Śmiegiel is our coach – he is the Vice Champion of Lotos Race Polish Karting Championships 2015.
Michał’s bio is quite impressive
– 2010 participated in 8-14 yo category – Easykart 60.
– 2011 joined Polish Automobile and Motorcycle Association team.
– 2011 joined Amo Racing Team
– 2012 won Vice Championship of Polish ROK cup in ROK 125 category and 5th place 22° Trofeo d’Autunno Lonato final
– 2013 started car race driver career, II vice championship in the debut of the Polish Kia Lotos Race
The program of practical classes:
– The correct position behind the wheel.
– Balance in carting and the laws of physics while driving.
– Smooth movement and peace of mind at the wheel.
– Driving track and its types depending on different weather conditions.
– Acceleration and braking.
– Correct cornering, relapsing or overcaming of chicanes.
– Overtaking, passing and correct blocking on the track, i.e. defensive driving.
– Gokart setup for own driving style.
– Racing and competition with peers.
Frequently Asked Questions:
– Depending on the skill level, the track in Sopot or Gdansk
– Once a week on one of the tracks indicated by the instructor
3. What are age or growth restrictions?
– Age does not play a role, we appreciate that as soon as possible children start their adventure with karting, the minimum hight is 135cm.
4. How much?
– The cost of individual classes is PLN 150.
5. What do I have in this package?
– Five 8-minute rides, balaclavas included in the price and an exclusive use of the track.
It is possible to organize an individual meeting with an instructor on a specific day, but you must contact and make an appointment in advance.
The cost of such a meeting is PLN 170
Sport and education
The most important things we learn are not only driving rules, but we also practice reflexes, coordination of movements and discipline of the child. Kating develops such qualities as perseverance, consistency in pursuit of purpose and humility.
You can enroll for the classes over the phone or by email. It is also worth coming to verify the skills before classes on the track in Gdansk between 12-16